Weka-IP is an extension of Weka for credal classification written in Java and released under GPU Licence. In the current version, it contains four credal classifiers and a set of metrics specifically designed for the evaluation of credal classification. The full integration of these models in the GUI of Weka makes their use very simple.
Weka-IP is open source; it is released under the terms of the GNU GPL license. The zip file available for download contains:
- weka-3.7-IP.jar : The jar file of the version of Weka used by our extension. Some minor changes in the evaluation classes were made to allow the integration of credal classifiers.
- weka-3.7-IP-Plugin.jar : The jar file of Weka-IP.
- UserManual.pdf: The user manual.
- src/weka-3.7-IP-src.zip : A compressed ``ZIP file'' with the sources of the modified version of Weka.
- src/weka-3.7-IP-Plugin-src.zip : A compressed ``ZIP file'' with the sources of our Weka-IP extension.
- experiment-example.exp : An example of an experiment configuration which employs different classification models with their associated data pre-processing steps.